8/12/07
12th Aug.
UPDATES!
1. 08/08: Parents' 20th marriage anniversary!
2. 09/08: Singapore celebrates 42 years of independence!
Wanted to celebrate both occasions by treating family to Pasta Fresca for dinner (on National Day) BUT mum felt like staying in SO ... I bought Chinese food home!
Haha, not much link there but whatever. :)
Anyway, we had ... *takes a deep breath*
"Curry chicken and potato, soya chicken, tofu, egg tofu, steamed fish, steamed egg with minced meat, sweet and sour sausage and potato and the choice of brown rice, white rice, bread or all of the above to go with the dishes and of course, drinks (bubbletea) for everyone." *pants*
LOL. What a mouthful. =P
No wonder I'm growing fat.
...
NO GOOD NO GOOD. -shakes head.
MUST START DIETING/ EXERCISING!!
And speaking of exercising... I exercised on Friday!
Haha ok.. what a contradicting to the above sentence but ANYHOW.
I EXERCISED ON FRIDAY!
LOL.
Skipped school to go to Pulau Ubin. :)
Met Chan, Patrick and Mai first at Tampines Central, then Raph at Changi Village.
Then off to Pulau Ubin together!
Sat the $2 per trip boat ride there.
Company: Family X and the five of us.
Borrowed the $6 per day bike.
Cycled .. and cycled.
Up the slope, down the slope, and round and round and round
(The island obviously, not the slope)
Cycled to Chek Jawa.
Explored Chek Jawa on foot.
Then cycled back to the bicycle shop to return the bike.
Halfway, Chan's leg cramped up.
LOL. Freaking funny.
But not surprising, cause everyone's legs were freaking tired already after all that cycling.
Had a drink at my aunt's shop before heading back to mainland.
Took the $2 per trip boat ride back.
Company: Family X (again!), the 5 of us and a family of Singhs.
Ate at Changi Village.
Then everyone (-Raph: went for driving lesson) headed home..
TO REST.
BUT ME.
I went home, took gi and went for karate lessons!
And guess what!
For class, we started off by running around the estates.
My legs nearly cramped up.
Damn pain/tired... etc. Had to keep stretching to avoid cramps.
-Shakes head.
P/s: Sleep was damn shiok that night. :D
Next day: Saturday, 11th Aug.
Dyed my hair dark purple!
It's so dark, it looks black.
=) Black is good too. It's the new purple.
LOL. ok whatever.
AHH. It's 4am already!!
I need to sleep now.
There's cellgroup at 11.30am.. and I'm so gonna be late.
Confirm cannot wake up on time. -sighs, shaking head.
Heh. =D
Alrighty then, I'm off.
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment